Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A Fence Divided

The surveyor finally came back yesterday with a new survey of the block (Ventura - the builder - insisted on it because of the issues with the fence line, see last post).

Funnily enough it is different to the first survey I had done. No hugely different, but things like the north fence line (not in dispute) is now apperantly 50mm inside my boundary, where as on the original survey it was on the boundary. If any one wants to own up to moving 36 metres of 2.4 metre high asbesto fencing, please do so.

Having given up for the moment at trying to speak to a actual person I have sent a 2 page long email to Venture Homes to try and get a definitive answer to my problem.


Now to other matters..

Galactic Civilisations II: Dread Lords has been released! woohoo. Good bye free time.

Technorati controls below. Good for searching my blog I guess.

Click the orange square thingy below to subscribe to this blog via FeedBurner.