Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nearly Complete

Appearently the brick work will be finished this week, on the 19th of May....

uhuh..

They have the entire interior to START, and about 20m of exterior double brick to complete, so we shall see. But the timetable I have managed to grugingly extract from Ventura (its like pulling teeth from a comatosed elephant, really) states that the bricks will be complete on the 19th, the roof carpenter will start 1 week after that and take 1 and a half week to complete, then I have a 2 week break to organise my cabling contracter to come in and lay the data and tv cabling through the house for the smart wiring (presumably this is when the Ventura electrician is also going to be working) and then the roof sheeting goes on over the roofing frame.

And then to me it seems like we are on the down hill stretch. Maybe, possibly, somehow....

Ventura has also finally contacted my neighbours to organise replacing of the fence.

This is good.

Technorati controls below. Good for searching my blog I guess.

Click the orange square thingy below to subscribe to this blog via FeedBurner.