Wednesday, February 15, 2006

All quiet on the Western Front

With nothing happening on the block until Friday at the earliest I thought I would post a few link to site that I find useful, you may of course make of them what you will...

1) www.spurl.net
I have used the bookmarking (favourites) feature of any web browser since I started using this. Basically it lets you store all of youe bookmarks (you are allowed to import your current lists from most popular browsers) online and that means you can access them where ever you are. Now I can bookmark a page I find at work and when I get home I can access the bookmarked link just like if I was at work. Brilliant!

2) http://http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA031384/software/Joe_en.html
For anyone who uses the Opera web browser, and loves the Right-Click + scroll wheel way of navigating through multiple open tabs and sorely missed the ability to do the same with the ALT-TAB functionality of window, well now you can :-)

which leads me to
3) www.opera.com
The best web browser in the world.

Take care and I hope I have more happy house building news to report soon!

Technorati controls below. Good for searching my blog I guess.

Click the orange square thingy below to subscribe to this blog via FeedBurner.